Specializing in Camtasia focused instructional design for tech startups.
Companies I have worked with include...
I offer a wide array of services ranging from traditional instructional design, elearning development, media creation & editing, voiceover services, and more. Please check out the portfolio section of this site to see examples of my work. But if you’re looking for a list…
- Instructional Design using a variety of models such as ADDIE, SAM, etc.
- eLearning Development using tools such as Camtasia, Articulate Storyline & Rise, Adobe Suite, Reaper, and more.
- PowerPoint creation and editing; this includes turning a PPT file into a video with voiceover for your upcoming presentation.
- Content writing for any project you may currently be working on (I have a BA in English Literature).
- WordPress Web Development.
- Voiceover / Narration for your projects (e.g. eLearning modules, video trainings, etc.).
- Tutorial transformation: From a roughly narrated screencast, I can create a fully edited final product for your product’s in-house academy.
My name is Alex Mitts. I am currently serving as an Instructional Designer for California State University, Bakersfield and am an ID freelancer. I am a former Instructional Technology Coach and classroom teacher. I have an MA in Educational Technology, a BA in English Literature, and am pursuing my preliminary administrative services credential. I am constantly developing myself to be the best asset I can be in the realm of educational technology and instructional design!
When I’m not up to my elbows in academia, you can find me with my lovely wife at home with our two basset hounds, at Disneyland, crafting voice-overs, or on stage in some musical capacity whether it be playing in a band or performing in musical theatre.