Sure, you could! But consider what you’re paying for here.
- Alex Mitts has been using Camtasia since 2015 and has years of video learning experience.
- His home studio has a single-wall, acoustically treated isolation booth.
- In that booth is an SSL2+ interface and a Neumann TLM 103 (a $1200 industry-standard mic!)
- His MA is in Educational Technology, but his BA is in English Literature — which means your content will be suited for digital learners AND be written in a way that’s both grammatically correct and will appease even the most pedantic critics.
- MittsTech uses software that would cost you well over $1k PER YEAR to keep up and maintain.
- Furthermore, Alex and his roster of voiceover talent have years of training & coaching in several styles of voiceover to ensure that your message is delivered the right way.